There are LOTS of great blogs and sites out there to inform, entertain, and inspire! Check out these favorites we’ve found (now divided into sections, because there are so many!):
Recipes and Cooking/Food Porn
- Jamie Oliver – the official site of the always-amazing (and inspirational) Jamie Oliver.
- 101 Cookbooks – “a recipe journal” … beautiful!
- My New Roots – “How to make healthy choices every day.”
- Edible Perspective – “create. photograph. eat.” This blog is GORGEOUS.
- Healthy Food for Living – “somewhere between living to eat and eating to live”
- Coconut and Quinoa – sharing “original, healthy vegan and vegetarian recipes”
- Two Blue Lemons – “helping you live a simple, healthy life”
- Karen LeBillion – “author, teacher, francofile, mom of two writes on food, France, and parenting”
- EcoCentric Blog – a blog “about food, water, and energy”
- Eating Rules – Andrew Wilder “believes that healthy eating doesn’t have to suck”
- Epicurious Kids – Two kids eating their way around the world!
- Georgia Organics – “Good food for all.”
- Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution – “Stand up for real food and better food education.”
- TED – “Ideas worth spreading” … lots of them around sustainable food sourcing
- End Child Hunger Advocacy Center
- Food Fight – “Revolutionizing the way we think about food.”
- Making Food Work – “Working to make positive change in the NYC food system”
- Real Food Works Ever wish you had a personal chef to bring you healthy, delicious, beautiful, vegetable-based meals each week? This is all you dreamed of, and more!
- Forks Over Knives Meals-To-Your-Door Forks Over Knives-compliant meals delivered to your door, as a weekly subscription service. Delicious, incredibly nutritious and very filling!
- Vegetable Husband – “…changing our world, one vegetable at a time”
- WordPress – the only way to blog